Zachry Hospitality's Core Values are the foundations of our corporate culture.
Every Person Matters
– We respect each person as a unique individual.
– We value our differences as a key to our future and a sign of our strength.
– We have the humility to learn from one another at all levels.
– We recognize contributions and reward accomplishments based on individual abilities and performance.
– We provide without compromise the training, tools and mutual accountability necessary for everyone to work safely every day.
Together We Can Do Great Things
– We are open, honest, and fair with our co-workers and our business partners.
– We challenge ourselves and one another to excel in all our undertakings and take pride in what we can accomplish together.
– We create and innovate.
– We â€œseek opportunity â€“ not security.â€
More Than A Job
– We support and encourage one another in pursuing our personal and professional goals.
– We embrace our responsibility to improve peopleâ€™s lives in the communities where we live and work.
– We use our resources wisely and preserve our environment for future generations.
"Our company is not just about projects or continuous improvement. It is about working together to give people a chance to be part of something meaningful. We want to create opportunities for our employees to become whatever they dream, with the only limitations being the amount of responsibility they are willing to accept and the amount of hard work they are willing to put in. Personally, I like the idea of working in the company of dreamers and builders."
— David S. Zachry, President and CEO, third generation of family leadership